1) Items sold are NOT refundable or exchangeable.
2) Please clear any doubts before placing order and payment.
3) Buyers should understand that colours of the actual items may differ slightly from images due to lighting or different resolutions of computers.
4) Swaps welcomed provided im interested in your items. Swap prices changes according to the blogshop im trading with.
5) Prices stated excludes postage. There will be postage charges depending on whether its normal mail or registered mail.
6) Note that i will not be responsible for items lost in mail.
7) Payment will be made via fund transfer to my POSB savings account: 010-33758-5 or upon meet up.
8) Meetups are available ONLY at Bukit Panjang.
9) No cancellation of orders after confirmation.
10) STRICTLY NO DEAD BUYERS
I was supposed to swap for a black spag top with sequins at the mrt
station but she gave me a worn out plain black spag top instead placed in a plastic bag.
Silly me only realized it when i was going up the
station's escalator.. by then she had left the control station.
I called her mobile quite a number
of times but she didnt pick up. Then she smsed me
saying that her phone has no credit so she couldn't answer (no credit can sms me? zzz)
She asked me wads wrong so i told her the top wasnt
what i specified for a swap. She told me the top
i wanted was sold and asked me what to do about it.
Its fucking ridiculous to actually replace a top i wanted
with another top (which is of a much lower price/quality and basically unwearable!)
and didnt remove/labelled the sold item on her blog,
or mention anything to me about it being sold when replying my emails!
So i told her its either she pay for my item and
i return her this top or we swap back our stuffs.
She said ok, she'll pay and asked me to meet her back
at the mrt station the same day. Still silly me thought
she'll be so nice to actually pay for my item but
apparently shes NOT! Pfft scammer! Be wary of her.
Seems that she has been scamming alot. Quite a number of blogshops have blacklisted her.
Here are some of the blogshops that blacklisted her as well that-ladyloves.blogspot.com harts-0nline-sh0pping.blogspot.com
Details: She confirmed to buy 2 clothes from me n agreed to meet up. We didnt agree on what time to meet because she didnt reply my sms. It dragged over a period of 2 weeks and then she msged me saying she's still interested in the clothes.
In the end she only wanted one of the clothes.
We eventually agreed to meet on 24Sep07 at 2.30pm.
I waited till 3pm and sms her but there was no reply.
A total waste of time n transportation.